The Danger of Lithium Cell Batteries to Children – video

A short video which demonstrates the danger of Lithium Cell Batteries to Children if swallowed.

• A lithium cell battery was placed on top of a small piece of pork.
• Saliva was introduced to the top of the pork to mimic natural body fluids.
• The pork was then wrapped closely in cling-film to minimise air flow.

The video was produced by the EBA Prevention Committee, and presented during the EBA meeting in Hannover 2015.

Posted in Media, Videos and tagged .